Random Thoughts

At JCD Fitness I came across Lyle McDonald's Body Recomposition website. I have never read any of his books but I really like what he wrote pertaining to his philosophy.

"The answer to any training or diet question is usually “It depends.” While that may not be what you want to hear and while it may not be as intuitively attractive as someone telling you they have the only correct answer, I think it happens to be the truth of the matter."

You can read the whole thing here. I can really identify with what he believes. I had some people leave really crappy negative comments about my goals. Diets are a personal journey. How you choose to diet depends on so many different factors. Your diet has to reflect your personal realities. Your abilities. Your personality. Your character. It is your diet. It is important to seek advice and be open to different opinions but at the end of the day it is You, who has to grind it out. Again, this is my 3 month goal. I don't care if reach my target as long as at the end, I am satisfied, I tried as hard as I could have.

I have read about other bloggers complain about "haters". It is really sad.

Good Night and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment