Random Thoughts

A very curious weigh-in this morning. My weight increased 1.4kg(3lbs) from yesterday. This has happened 4 times since I started my diet. I find these days very interesting. I made no changes to my diet. I had a bowel movement yesterday afternoon.

I believe it is just my body doing what it wants to do to keep things "good". These kind of days are interesting but more important probably very healthy. In my head, things don't add up but things do add up somewhere. I accept I will never probably understand nor is it important that I do. Shit in my life works like that sometimes.

I drank 4 litres of water and tea yesterday. What I am wondering about is the amount of salt I consumed. Miso is loaded in salt. The shiritaki noodles I ate are made with natural unrefined sea salt. (loaded in minerals). The sardines I ate are also packed in sea water. Topping off the salt frenzy, I drowned my firm tofu in soy sauce - loaded in salt.

I never add salt to my meals or while cooking and my blood pressure is 115/90. So I don't worry too much about it. I am wondering if salt has something to do with the increase in weight. If it does or doesn't it is not a big deal. Just keep on grinding it out.

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment