Day 87 Review

It was a great day.

My skate tonight was a classic. There was one old guy playing his flute. Every time I passed him he stopped playing, smiled and waved. Another old guy was playing his Sanshin and singing something about a princess.

There was lightning to the South.

I stopped to chat with a couple of nice Air force guys skating boarding with some locals. They weren't as good but they made up for it in their willingness to go a bit faster and a bit harder. Mostly, they were trying to improve their Japanese.

At the end of my skate I stopped at the sea wall and it just stared to rain. I made it back to my motorbike and had a nice cool ride home in an evening mist. I was thinking it will probably be a full moon on the last day of my 3 month diet.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment