Day 26 Review

It was a great day. Weather wise outstanding. I accomplished all my goal. Not sure where it came from but I can feel myself moving away from my blah mood.

I remember reading about Sir Winston Churchill and his self described his blah mood - the "black dog". At some points in his life Sir Churchill would confine himself to bed until the old black dog left. As Sir Churchill was known for hitting the sauce I suspected he was going through a sketchy period after a particularly long session. I am not convinced anymore. Some of us have the black dog wired into our being.


Sir Churchill was an amazing man. A heavy smoker, a heavy drinker and an all round heavy man - he lived to be 90 years old.

1 comment:

  1. Makes you wonder just how much of our health and longevity we have under our control. Maybe not as much as we think!

    ReplyDelete